marți, iulie 15




Let's do that/ Let's say this is our song and make it last forever/ Let's say this represents us for good, and love each other listening to this. Let's not think about anything but us, or the consequences of our actions. Let's just be together as long as the eye can see. Let me love as much as I'm capable of loving right now. And at least pretend you love me back, so I can have a minute of joy. Or at least a second of happiness. And lie to me about being together for a long time. At least lie because it makes me feel good for the moment. At least I'll feel good for the moment

Un comentariu:

C spunea...

visezi cam mult, folosesti cuvinte mature si fara sens.te afisezi cu o gandire care nu ti-e deloc prietena si nu face deloc parte din tine.e doar iluzia razbunarii...sau gresesc?